Trailer Trash Photo Booth Terms & Conditions:
- A refundable deposit of $200.00 is due at the time of booking to hold the date. This deposit will be applied to your balance due. The remaining balance must be paid in full at a minimum of 7 days prior to the event. Failure to provide full payment at that time will result in the rental agreement being voided by Trailer Trash Photo Booth and all deposits paid will be forfeited by client.
- A 3 hour minimum rental period is required if more than 25 minutes outside of our standard 86301 service area.
- A travel fee ($.50 per mile) will apply if you are more than 25 minutes outside of our 86301 service area.
- Our on board battery will handle the entire operation of the trailer however, if Heat or A/C is required, a 20 amp circuit (minimum) is required for us to plug into.
- If an event is canceled for any reason, all charges are non-refundable.
- NO food, drinks, smoking, unattended children, pets in the trailer.
- Client is responsible to ensure that adequate space is provided by the venue for the photo booth. Our trailer is 12 feet long 16 feet from end to end with the trailer hitch included. It's 7 feet wide and about 12 feet tall with our marquee Photos sign on the top. We need adequate space to park/position it and pick it up after the event. The trailer will be dropped off and unhitched from our vehicle for the rental period and then re-hitched to our vehicle after the rental period. Failure to provide adequate space and access to our trailer will result in immediate cancellation resulting in the forfeiture of all payments received. The photo booth
operates on it's own on-board battery but if the Heat or A/C is requested, we would then require a 110 Volt 10 amp 3 prong outlet from a reliable power source. The circuit must be free of all other connected loads. Any delay in the performance or damage to the photo booth equipment due to improper power is the full responsibility of the client. Client must ensure that we have at least 60 minutes before and 30 minutes after the rental time period for removal of our trailer. Trailer Trash Photo Booth will not agree to a next day removal of our trailer. Such a requirement will render the rental agreement null and void and result in
the forfeiture of all payments received.
- Client must ensure that we have at least 60 minutes before and 30 minutes after the rental time period for removal of our trailer. Trailer Trash Photo Booth will not agree to a next day removal of our trailer. Such a requirement will render the rental agreement null and void and result in the forfeiture of all payments received.
- If the event is held on a day in which the weather elements (hail, storms, high winds) may cause damage to our trailer, Trailer Trash Photo Booth reserves the right to terminate the contract without refund, but a future booking may be chosen for your funds to be applied to.
- Trailer Trash Photo Booth will provide our fully operational photo booth trailer for the time contracted. If for any reason, our photo booth trailer cannot be provided pursuant to this agreement, Trailer Trash Photo Booth’s maximum liability will be the refund of any payments received. If only partial service is able to be provided, the charges will be prorated accordingly.
- The client agrees to indemnify and hold Trailer Trash Photo Booth not liable and harmless against any and all damages, losses, claims for bodily injury and property damage occurring in, or arising out of Trailer Trash Photo Booth’s performance of this agreement.
- Client agrees to be responsible for any damages done to equipment or property of Trailer Trash Photo Booth by the client, his/ her guests, invitees, employees, independent contractors or other agents under the client’s control.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Trailer Trash Photo Booth and the client and supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties. This agreement may only be amended in writing and signed by both the client and Trailer Trash Photo Booth.
"Pegasus Travel Trailer, LLC" dba "Trailer Trash Photo Booth"